Colorful and bold illustrations inspired by nature and urban landscapes
Teresa’s brand is inspired by nature and urban landscapes, the contrast between organic shapes and geometric ones. She has worked with a variety of brands for illustration work, surface pattern design, shop windows, editorial work, and more. She aims that her pieces stand out by bringing a slice of nature, colour and joy to everyone’s home.
- Creative Enterprise Award UAL 2022
- Shortlisted AOI World Illustration Awards London
- Restaurant & Bar Design Awards London
- Honorable Mention Vista Alegre Illustration on Porcelain Competition
- 1st Prize Postcard Illustration University of Arts London
- Shortlisted top 12 UK designers by Habitat
After graduating from a Master Degree in Architecture in Portugal in 2014, Teresa moved to London to pursue her passion for illustration. She graduated at University of Arts London, Camberwell College of Arts, with a Master Degree in illustration in 2018.
After a few years in London Teresa returned to Porto, where she now runs her studio and showroom, collaborating with a variety of national and international brands.