Jewel Branding & Licensing is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Prestige Paints to launch a Designer Series of paint collections that are available through Amazon.com. In a move to change the way consumers buy paint, Prestige Paints is making it easier for consumers to buy paint through ecommerce.
“We have been working for the past several years to develop a cost efficient business model to sell our paint online and ensure the paint that arrives at our consumers’ door is in perfect condition and the color meets their expectations,” said Jeff Peterson, Co-‐Founder/CRO of Prestige Paints. “We’re thrilled to introduce our first Designer Series collection of paints that will give consumers confidence in their color selections.”
The initial launch of the Designer Series includes 6 distinct designers and brands that already have a presence in home and garden:
- New York Botanical Garden: Combining the expertly curated palette of America’s premier urban garden with the time-‐tested elegance of historic New York, New York Botanical Garden Interior and Exterior paint delivers colors that are cultivated, enduring, and inspired by nature. Purchases of paint support NYBG.
- Blissliving Home: Inspired by design visionary Mei Xu’s passion for travel, art, fashion and design, Blissliving Home is the interior lifestyle brand for the decorating enthusiast who enjoys modern design with global influences. The Blissliving Home Interior Paint Collection was hand-‐ selected by Mei Xu to complement the Blissliving Home bedding, bath and soft window collections.
- Tracy Porter: Award-‐winning designer and co-‐founder of Poetic Wanderlust®, Tracy Porter is renowned for her enchantingly layered and soulful designs. Exuberant color and pattern combinations, kissed with a bit of bohemian elegance, are Tracy’s inimitable spirited signature. The Poetic Wanderlust® line includes bedding, furniture, rugs, dinnerware, fabrics and accessories, and now paint!
- Nikki Chu: Interior designer, Nikki Chu’s philosophy is to create environments that are sleek and serene, with touches of glamour. The Nikki Chu Interior Paint Collection rewrites the rules for using neutrals with the launch of “The Perfect Shades of Neutral”. Hand-‐selected by Nikki, the collection ranges from the best shades of grey, charcoal, and taupe, to soft linens and blush tones. In addition to neutrals, each season will include a small capsule collection of colors, inspired by the top fashion runway trends.
- Clairebella: Founded by designer, Kathy Denness in 2005, Clairebella has grown from a boutique line of juvenile products into a top-‐selling gift line. Clairebella is all about stylish living by bringing style to everyday products. Known for bright colors and bold, graphic prints, they take products from ordinary to extraordinary. The Clairebella Interior Paint Collection was carefully curated to coordinate with Clairebella’s throw pillows, bedding and rugs.
- Shell Rummel: Inspired by the fluid grace of nature, Artist/Designer Shell Rummel is drawn to organic lines, authentic materials, layers that reveal and patterns that make the eye dance. Shell’s evocative art and design grace bedding and bath textiles, fabric by the yard, rugs, tabletop, stationery and wall art. Shell Rummel’s Signature Collection of Paints for the home are inspired by palettes found in nature, the colors are soft, calm and inviting, transforming your home, beautifully.
“We are so excited to be partnering with Prestige Paints, true pioneers in the paint industry,” said Julie Newman, President of Jewel Branding. “A couple of years ago the idea of selling furniture online seemed implausible and now that’s an extremely viable way of doing business. We anticipate the same outcome for the paint category especially since the Designer Series paint collection is curated by design experts providing consumers with confidence that the color on their screens will work on their walls.”
Prestige has worked closely with each designer and brand to develop a comprehensive multi-‐media strategy that includes how-‐to and inspirational videos, social media, retail brand pages and a mobile app launching later this year that will enable users to view different colors in various room shots and then link directly to purchase the paint.
“We encourage DIYers and anyone with a paint project to follow us on Pinterest, Houzz, Instagram, and Facebook. We will be collaborating with our designers to post room shots that embody the vibe and emotion of their colors and videos that explain the inspiration,” said Mark Becker Co-‐Founder/COO of Prestige Paints.
All of Prestige Paints combine the best in quality and durability, providing high performance paint that has great coverage, is easy to use and VOC-‐free without reproductive toxins or toxic fumes. Every color in the Designer Collections is available in 4 different finishes. The paint will retail for $40 for 1 gallon with free shipping. The Designer Collection will expand into additional online retailers in 2016.
For more information about each Designer Collection and new licensing opportunities with Prestige Paints, please visit the Jewel Branding & Licensing booth J24 at Licensing Expo.
About Prestige Paints:
Prestige Paints offers durable paint in a variety of colors and finishes to suit a wide variety of projects and needs. Their paints are made with the finest quality and can fit every job for both homeowners to contractors. Whether projects are in need of primer, interior or exterior paint, Prestige offers affordable products to get the job done right the first time. All of their paints come with a satisfaction guarantee and will provide the desired result for every project. Prestige Paints is headquartered in Delavan, Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.prestigepaints.com.
About Jewel Branding & Licensing:
Jewel Branding & Licensing is a full-‐service global brand management and licensing agency. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Jewel represents a diverse portfolio of designers and design-‐based brands including The New York Botanical Garden, Izak Zenou, Rachael Hale, Tracy Porter and Blissliving Home. Jewel develops and manages strategic licensing programs across a wide array of product categories at all levels of retail around the globe. For more information, visit www.jewelbranding.com.